Plan for Funerals with a Flexible funeral plan from Old Mutual to cover your funeral expenses. Starting at R29 pm for R5000 cover. Apply NOW!
The passing away of a loved one should be a time to celebrate a life. During your time of mourning, you should reflect and remember all the things that made this person special and not worry about the financial burdens.
To help you arrange a funeral befitting your loved one, Old Mutual has a range of Funeral Plans to ease the financial burden at this time. When an Insured Person passes away, a Benefit will be paid. This Benefit can help you pay for a coffin, tent, chairs, flowers and catering, or anything else that you may need towards the funeral.
Our Funeral Plans offer a range of features to help you keep your Plan active, as you respond to life’s challenges. With Premium Holiday and Start Again, you will be able to keep your Funeral Plan active if you are unable to pay your premiums temporarily.
The Old Mutual Funeral Range offers the following advantages:
- If an Insured Person dies of non-accidental causes in the waiting period, we’ll pay a benefit equal to the premiums that have already been received in respect of that Insured Person.
- You can miss up to 6 premiums over the life of the policy and the policy will not be cancelled.
- On the Standard and Comprehensive+ Funeral Plans, for every 60 premiums we receive, you’ll get a benefit equal to a number of premiums.
- If your policy is cancelled, it may be restarted under certain conditions.
Who is Covered?
||Policyholder must be younger than the maximum entry age to qualify.|
||Policyholder must be younger than the maximum entry age to qualify. Children (under 21) includes own children, legally adopted and step-children. Also included are unmarried children (under 26) who are full-time students, and children (of any age) who are totally dependant on their parents due to mental or physical disabilities.|
||Parents and parents-in-law may be natural, step or legally adoptive parents. Maximum 4 parents and they must be younger than 85.|
||Maximum of 8 extended family members. The extended family option is not available in the Care Range.|
Access to the following Family Support Services from independent service providers:
- Health Support
- Funeral Support
- Trauma, Assault and HIV Treatment
- Emergency Medical Response
- Legal Support
Access to these services is in addition to your insurance policy benefits. Certain terms and conditions apply. Changes may be made to the Family Support Services in future, if necessary.
You can SMS Mind to 37457 and we will call you back. (SMS charged at service provider rates).
Contact Old Mutual Funeral Plans
Tel: 0860 606 062
Old Mutual Funeral Plans – the most realiable funeral plan you can get!